Find additional information here on working with Taylor Hodson.
- Go to this link Timesheet Google Sheets
- From the File menu, save a copy to your own Google Drive
- From there, you should be able to edit it and save as a PDF to send to us and your supervisor for approval
Payroll Policies and Procedures
General Payroll Instructions:
- Paychecks are available every Wednesday after 2:00 p.m.
- The deadline to submit timesheets is Monday evening at 6:00 p.m.
- Your timesheet must be signed by an authorized representative of the client before it will be processed.
- Timesheets submitted after the deadline will be processed on the following week’s payroll.
- The work week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
- Only Green, Yellow and Blue cells need to be filled out. All other cells are locked or calculate automatically.
- GREEN CELLS are drop-down menus. Use these cells to select a week-ending date, clock in and out times, and amount of time taken for lunch. Please also select whether you would like your check mailed or held.
- YELLOW CELLS are open text boxes. Use these cells to type in the Client Company name, your name, job title, and department number (if applicable).
- BLUE CELLS need to be completed in ink after your timesheet is printed.
- Timesheets with hand-written dates or times will not be processed. If you have a problem using this timesheet, or a correction needs to be made, please contact your recruiter.
Submit your timesheet by 6:00 p.m. Monday following the week of work in one of the following two ways:
- Drop it off in person.
- Email it to us – either email your recruiter or email email@example.com.
Receiving Your Check:
- Having your check held? Pick up your paycheck anytime after 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Having your check mailed? Checks are mailed on Wednesday after 12:00 p.m.
- Hold/Mail: Please indicate whether you would like us to Mail or Hold your paycheck. If you do not indicate Mail or Hold on your timesheet your check will automatically be held in the Taylor Hodson office.
New York City Paid Sick Leave Law, You and Taylor Hodson
On July 30, 2014 New York City’s Earned Sick Time Act went into effect. The law provides you the opportunity to earn and claim up to 40 hours of paid sick leave (PSL) over a one year period.
Details of the law along with FAQ’s appear on the Department of Consumer Affairs website at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/law/PaidSickLeave.shtml
Below please find a quick overview of the law along with specific requirements set forth by Taylor Hodson for regarding reporting, requesting and collecting paid sick leave.
- You began/begin accruing hours on April 1, 2014 or your first day of employment, whichever came first.
- PSL requests can be made beginning July 30, 2014 or 120 days after your first day of employment.
- The Taylor Hodson calendar year for PSL is from January 1 – December 31.
Hours rest on December 31.
Calculating PSL Hours:
- PSL hours are calculated at a rate of 1 hour earned for every 30 hours worked.
- You can earn up to 40 hours in a given year.
- You must work a minimum of 80 hours in a year to be eligible to request PSL.
- You may carry unused PSL hours over from one year to next, but Taylor Hodson is only required to pay 40 hours in a given year.
Requesting Your PSL:
- PSL requests are accepted for the current pay period only and proper notification must be given on the day, or days, you are claiming.
- To claim earned PSL time you are required to contact Taylor Hodson the day that you are out of the office.
a. NOTE: As per the “Taylor Hodson Temporary Employee Information” handout you must contact us by 8:00 a.m. if you are not going to report to a job on an assigned date.
- If you are claiming 3 or more days in a row you are required to provide documentation from a “licensed health care provider”, but you are not required to disclose the nature of the illness or details about treatment that you received.
- Requesting paid sick leave for a scheduled doctor’s appointment requires 7 days advance notice.
- You cannot claim sick days after the fact.
How PSL is Paid:
- PSL is paid at your current straight-time hourly rate.
- PSL is processed and paid on the paycheck for the week that you made claim for.
Reminder: You must notify us the day that you are taking off due to illness, care for a sick relative, etc. and up 7 days in advance for a doctors appt. to claim PSL. More details appear at http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/law/PaidSickLeave.shtml