PAYROLL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
General Payroll Instructions:
- Paychecks are available every Thursday after 12:00pm.
- The deadline to submit timesheets is Monday evening at 6:00pm.
- Your timesheet must be signed by an authorized representative of the client before it will be processed.
- Timesheets submitted after the deadline will be processed on the following week’s payroll.
- The work week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Electronic Timesheet Instructions:
- Only Green, Yellow and Blue cells need to be filled out. All other cells are locked or calculate automatically.
- GREEN CELLS are drop-down menus. Use these cells to select a week-ending date, clock in and out times, and amount of time taken for lunch. Please also select whether you would like your check mailed or held.
- YELLOW CELLS are open text boxes. Use these cells to type in the Client Company name, your name, job title, and department number (if applicable).
- BLUE CELLS need to be completed in ink after your timesheet is printed.
- Timesheets with hand-written dates or times will not be processed. If you have a problem using this timesheet, or a correction needs to be made, please contact your recruiter.
Submit your timesheet by 6:00PM Monday following the week of work in one of the following three ways:
- Drop it off in person.
- Fax it to us at 212.924.1503 – be sure to call the front desk to confirm receipt!
- Email it to us – either email your recruiter or email email@example.com.
Receiving Your Check:
- Having your check held? Pick up your paycheck anytime after noon on Wednesday.
- Having your check mailed? Checks are mailed on Wednesday after 12pm.
- Hold/Mail: Please indicate whether you would like us to Mail or Hold your paycheck. If you do not indicate Mail or Hold on your timesheet your check will automatically be mailed to the address that we have on file for you after 12pm on Wednesday.